Healthy Chicken TinolaThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 4 tsps. (15g) Onion, sliced
- 2 tsps. (8g) Garlic, minced
- 4 tsps. (15g) Ginger, crushed
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken thigh, halved
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 1 cup (170g) Green papaya, sliced
- 1 cup (20g) Sili leaves
- 1/2 cup (10g) Malunggay leaves
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add chicken and sauté until light brown.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil until meat is tender.
- SIMMER. Add papaya and cook for another minute. Lower the fire, add sili leaves ang malunggay. Simmer for a few seconds.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix then stir well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
You can substitute green papaya with sayote or combine the two vegeteble as added taste.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Malunggay and sili leaves are good sources of Vitamin K that promotes wound healing.