IgadoPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Lean pork, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (2.3g) Ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. (2g) Laurel leaves, dried
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2/3 cup (70g) Carrots, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/3 cups (140g) Potatoes, peeled, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar, coconut
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork liver, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup (100g) Radish, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup (30g) Green peas
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, coarse
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add pork strips and cook until light brown.
- SIMMER. Add soy sauce, pepper, laurel leaves, and water. Cover then bring to a boil and let it simmer until pork is tender. Add vinegar and let boil. Do not stir.
- SIMMER. Add carrot and potato. Simmer until cooked. Add pork liver, bell pepper, radish, and green peas.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add PORKSAVOR® and salt. Mix well and simmer until liver is cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You may marinate the liver with vinegar for 30 minutes before cooking to reduce the off-odor. Make sure to discard the vinegar used to marinate the liver before adding to the pan.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 3/4 cup Igado, 1 1/2 cups boiled rice, 1 pc. Sliced banana with 2 Tbsps. toasted oats Pork liver is a good source of Iron, which is essential to maintain healthy red blood cells.