Instant Noodles Pad ThaiSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (85g) Sugar, brown
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (65ml) Tamarind concentrate
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Lime, juice
- 1 tsp. (3g) Chili flakes
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (168g) Chicken thigh, fillet, strips
- 3/4 cup (75g) Carrot, strips
- 2/3 cup (88g) Togue, washed
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 5 packs (750g) Noodles, instant, boiled, drained
- 1/4 cup (45g) Spring onion, strips
- 1/2 cup (75g) Peanuts, toasted, chopped
- MIX. In a bowl, combine sugar, fish sauce, tamarind concentrate, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Mix well and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken, carrots, togue, and egg. Add noodles.
- MIX. Add the sauce mixture and spring onions. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Top with chopped peanuts and serve.
You can explore different toppings for this dish such as fish fillet, fried tofu for variety of taste and texture.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (75g) Noodles & 1/2 cup (50g) Toppings
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Noodles are rich in carbohydrates which provides energy to the body.