Pork and Veggie Ball Soup with Toasted Garlic Meal for KidsPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Sweet potato, boiled, mashed
- 1/4 cup (42g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pc. (60g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Corn kernel, canned
- 1/2 cup (100g) Green peas
- 1 cup (100g) Eggplant, sliced
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (18.1g) Garlic, toasted
- 1/4 cup (15g) Spring onion, chopped
- MIX & SHAPE. In a bowl, combine ground pork, sweet potato, flour, egg, and salt. Take 1 Tbsp of the meat mixture and form into a ball.
- FRY. In a casserole, heat oil. Add the meatballs and cook until browned. Remove from the casserole.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In the same casserole, sauté garlic and onion for one minute. Add corn, green peas, and eggplant then sauté until the skin of the eggplant changes color. Add water then let it simmer. Add the meatballs.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix well then add toasted garlic and spring onion.
- SERVE. To prepare Pork and Veggie Ball Soup with Toasted Garlic meal for kids, assemble 1 cup soup and 3 pcs meatball to a bowl. Then add to a plate 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 pc apple. Serve with 1 glass of water.
You may place the meatballs in the freezer for 1-2 hours before cooking to help maintain their shape when frying.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 3 pcs. Pork and Veggie Ball + 1 cup soup (224g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (35g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes contain Potassium that helps strengthen the bones and muscles in the body.