Kapampangan BringheAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Luyang dilaw, crushed
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup (200g) Lean pork, sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (105g) Rice, wag-wag
- 2 cups (420g) Rice, malagkit
- 5 cups (1250ml) Coconut milk
- 1 pc. (1g) Bay leaf
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (100g) Banana leaves (optional)
- 1 cup (180g) Shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1/2 cup (100g) Ham, sliced
- 2 pcs. (100g) Hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (6g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion and luyang dilaw until fragrant. Add chicken and pork. Cook until browned.
- SIMMER. Add water then boil for 2 minutes. Add wagwag rice, malagkit rice, and coconut milk.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add bay leaf and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then cook over medium heat and stir occasionally to prevent the bottom from burning. Cover with a lid or banana leaves (optional) then cook until done.
- SERVE. Add cooked shrimp, ham, hard-boiled egg, and parsley (optional) on top. Serve hot.
You may substitute Luyang Dilaw (Turmeric) with regular ginger then add achuete powder or achuete oil to achieve the yellowish tint rice of Bringhe.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut milk is rich in antioxidants which help fight free-radicals and help reduce the risk of having major types of diseases.