Kinamatisang Hasa-HasaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (228g) Tomato, quartered
- 1 cup (157g) White onion, quartered
- 5 pcs. (500g) Medium sized Hasa-Hasa
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Ground White Pepper
- 2 cups (70g) Kamote leaves
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until boiling. Add tomatoes and white onions. Cover the pot and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- MASH. Remove tomatoes from the pot then mash to extract its juices.
- ADD. Add hasa-hasa and cook for another 15 minutes using medium heat.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, white pepper then add kamote leaves.Mix well.
- SERVE. and enjoy.
Don’t over cooked any fish dish because its flesh is not as firm as pork,chicken or beef. This dish is very easy to prepare, making it the perfect recipe for those people on the go.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. fish, 1/3 cup vegetables, 2/3 cup soup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Hasa-hasa contains a good amount of Vitamin B12 necessary for maintaining healthy nerves.