Kinilaw na TanigueSARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 cup (175g) Tanigue (Spanish Mackerel), fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) White vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (12g) Green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (37.5g) Tomato, diced
- 1 tsp. (5ml) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tsp. (2g) Siling labuyo, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 2 cups (50g) Potato chips (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, add tanigue and vinegar. Mix well then rinse fish.
- TOSS. In the same bowl, add green onion, ginger, onion, tomato, SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce, red chili, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- MIX. Add in calamansi and lemon juice. Mix well then set aside for 5-10 minutes or until fish turns white.
- SERVE. Place kinilaw in a serving bowl. Serve with potato chips (optional).
Always use fresh fish when making kinilaw to prevent food-borne illnesses.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 2 Serving size: 1/2 cup Kinilaw na Tanigue + 1 cup Potato chips (180g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tanigue is a rich source of Protein with less fat content like other types of fish.