Tofu SisigSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- Cooking oil, for deep frying
- 1 cup (160g) Tofu, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Margarine
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) Shiitake mushroom, diced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (5g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (20g) Scallions, chopped
- Red chili (optional)
- DEEP- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry tofu until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat margarine. Saute onion, fried tofu, and mushroom for a few minutes. Add SARSAYA®️ Oyster Sauce and pepper. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with scallions and red chili (optional). Serve and enjoy.
For better sisig texture, make sure to fry your tofu until crispy, but not overcooked.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/3 cup (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Protein and Calcium that contains no cholesterol compared to other high protein sources such as meats and poultry.