Tofu SisigSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- Cooking oil, for deep frying
- 1 cup (160g) Tofu, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Margarine
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) Shiitake mushroom, diced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (5g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (20g) Scallions, chopped
- Red chili (optional)
- DEEP- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry tofu until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat margarine. Saute onion, fried tofu, and mushroom for a few minutes. Add SARSAYA®️ Oyster Sauce and pepper. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with scallions and red chili (optional). Serve and enjoy.
For better sisig texture, make sure to fry your tofu until crispy, but not overcooked.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Protein and Calcium that contains no cholesterol compared to other high protein sources such as meats and poultry.