Spaghetti RecipePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onions, chopped
- 1 3/4 cup (350g) Ground pork
- 2 cups (500ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 pc. (1g) Bayleaf
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
- 2 pcs. (80g) Hotdog, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onions until aromatic. Add pork and cook until brown.
- SIMMER. Add tomato sauce, water, bayleaf and sugar. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Add hotdog.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Arrange cooked pasta in a serving platter. Pour sauce over pasta. Garnish with grated cheese. Serve and enjoy.
When boiling pasta, bring water to a rapid boil. Stir the pasta occasionally to avoid it from sticking to the pot.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta, just like rice, is high in Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of the brain.