Lean Pork and Liver StewPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) Red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (100g) Pork loin, strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. (2g) Laurel leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1 cup (150g) Potato, strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (100g) Pork liver, strips
- 1/2 cup (100g) Bell pepper, strips
- 3/4 cup (100g) Radish, strips
- 1 cup (120g) Green peas
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTE AND SEASON. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion and garlic. Add pork loin and continue cooking until it turns light brown. Season with soy sauce, black pepper and laurel leaves. Stir and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- BOIL AND SIMMER. Add water and let it boil. Cook until pork is tender. Add carrots and potatoes. Simmer until vegetables are cooked. Without stirring, add vinegar and let it boil for 3-5 minutes.Add pork liver, bell pepper and green peas.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Continue cooking until liver is no longer pink. Serve while hot with 1 cup rice and 1 pc banana.
Once vinegar is added, let it boil before stirring to avoid the bitter aftertaste.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Lean Pork and Liver Stew (310g) -1 cup rice (160g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork loin and pork liver are great sources of Vitamin A that supports healthy eyesight and immune system.