Mega Prime PicadilloAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 kilo (350g) Ground beef
- 1 cup (100g) Potato, small diced
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup (45g) Green bell pepper, small diced
- 1 can (70g) Mega Prime Green Peas, drained
- 1 can (250g) Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 3/4 cup (150ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Parsley (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground beef then cook until browned.
- STIR-FRY. Add potato and carrots then cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are half-done. Add Mega Prime Green Peas and Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms . Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Add water and cook for another minute.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add tomato sauce, AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, sugar, and pepper. Mix well then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy.
You may fry potatoes and carrots instead of sautéing with the beef for added texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/2 cup (133g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms contain B-vitamins that promotes healthy nerves.