Pinoy Spaghetti with TinapaAJI-GINISA® Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (70g) Onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1 pc. (0.5g) Laurel leaf
- 1 1/2 packs (12g) AJI-GINISA® Seasoning Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 cup (40g) tinapa, galunggong, flaked
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent then pour in tomato sauce and water. Let it simmer until desired consistency is achieved.
- SEASON. Add pepper and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Place pasta on a platter then pour the sauce all over. Top with tinapa flakes and serve hot.
For a sweeter Pinoy-style Spaghetti, you may add 2 Tbsps. of brown sugar to the sauce.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tinapa is a good source of Selenium that supports the immune system.