Lean Pork GinilingAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (65g) Red onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (35g) Garlic, minced
- 2 pcs. (75g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground lean pork
- 1 1/2 cup (375ml) Water
- 2 pcs. (300g) Potato, diced
- 2 pcs. (170g) Carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup (150g) Green peas
- 1 cup (200g) Tomato sauce
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, garlic and tomato for a few minutes. Add pork and stir for a few minutes. Add water and cook for 20 minutes.
- BOIL. Add potato and carrots. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Add green peas and tomato sauce. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Cook for a few seconds. Serve hot with 1 1/2 cups rice and 1 pc banana.
Cut the potatoes and carrots into a uniform size to ensure even cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -2 cups Lean Pork Giniling (560g) -2 cups rice (320g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is rich in Vitamins B6 and B12, which are essential for blood cell formation and brain function.