Makremang Gulay Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Baguio beans, diced
- 1 cup (100g) String beans, diced
- 4 cups (400g) Squash, small cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Potato, medium diced
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Cream
- 1 1/2 packs (12g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (7.5g) Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Saut;e chicken until light brown. Add fish sauce then cook for 15-30 seconds. Add baguio beans, string beans, squash, and potato. Mix then add water. Simmer for a few minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add the cornstarch-water mixture to thicken the sauce then simmer for another 2 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Makremang Gulay meal for kids, assemble on a plate 3/4 cup Makremang Gulay and 1/2 cup rice. Serve with 1/2 slice watermelon and 1 glass of water.
You may substitute 1 1/2 cups of cream with 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup milk.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: - 3/4 Makremang Gulay (180g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Vegetables are good sources of Vitamins and Minerals that helps maintain a strong and healthy body.