Masala Chile Cheese ToastiesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Oil
- 2 tsps. (9g) Green chili, chopped
- 2 cups (200g) Tomato, finely chopped
- 2 cups (175g) Bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup (50g) Corn kernels
- 1/2 tsp. (1.4g) Cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. (4.2g) All-spice powder
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (25ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) Cheese, quickmelt
- 10 slices (100g) Wheat bread, cut into half diagonally
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, melted
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté green chili, tomato, bell pepper, carrot, and corn for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add cumin powder, all-spice powder, AJI-GINISA®, tomato sauce, salt, brown sugar, and cilantro. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- TOAST & ASSEMBLE. Melt butter on a pan then toast the sandwich until browned. Assemble sandwich by adding masala filling and cheese in between 2 slices of wheat bread.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
To make masala powder, combine 1/4 tsp. cumin powder and 3/4 tsp. all spice powder.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 sandwich (152g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes contain Lycopene that helps maintain healthy skin and hair.