Meat-free LasagnaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 10 pcs. (250g) Lasagna sheets
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Canned mushroom, drained, chopped
- 2 cups (300g) Carrots, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (200ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) White sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (1.15g) Black pepper, ground
- 4 tsps. (18ml) Vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (18g) All-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) Milk
- 2/3 cup (62.5g) Cheese, grated
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Boil pasta as per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÈ & SIMMER. To make lasagna sauce, in a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, and garlic until translucent. Add mushrooms, carrots, and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes. Add banana ketchup, tomato sauce, and water. Simmer until thickened.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, sugar, and pepper. Mix well then set aside.
- WHISK. To make béchamel sauce, heat oil and flour in a saucepan. Mix well. Slowly whisk in milk until thickened. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. On a baking dish, layer lasagna sheets and lasagna sauce alternately. Spread béchamel on top and grated cheese.
- BAKE. Bake at 375°F (190°C) oven for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
For béchamel sauce, you may use butter instead of oil for a better flavor.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Try this Meat-free Lasagna that contains less Saturated Fat than your typical lasagna that uses ground meat to reduce risks for cardiovascular diseases.