Korean Vegetable Egg RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs (300g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (30g) Carrots, diced, small
- 1/4 cup (10g) Leeks, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil
- BEAT & SEASON. In a bowl, crack and beat the eggs, then add AJI-NO-MOTO® and vinegar. Mix well.
- COMBINE. Add carrots and leeks to the egg mixture, mix well.
- PAN-FRY. Put a small amount of oil in the pan and put ¼ cup of the egg mixture, start rolling when egg mixture is starting to set. Put the roll on the edge of the pan then add another egg mixture. Continue the process for 3 times to create 1 roll. Repeat until all egg mixture has been used.
- CUT. After cooling down the egg roll, slice it into 1/2-inch-thick.
- SERVE. Put it on a serving plate and enjoy with your favorite dip!
Adding vinegar to the egg will make it firm and set faster.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 slices (73g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is a good source of Choline, which is important in improving brain health.