Tostu RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (30g) Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (8g) Onion Leeks, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Pepper, powder
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (60g) Ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup (34g) Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup (42g) Bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) Onion, minced
- 4 pcs (200g) Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 4 slices (120g) Bread
- 4 Tbsps. (80g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (54g) Cucumber, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, onion leeks, salt, pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, ham, cheese, bacon, onion and egg. Mix well.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry egg mixture, turning both sides until fully cooked. Set aside.
- GRILL. Spread the butter on bread and then grill both sides in a pan over medium heat until golden brown. Place the toasted breads on a cutting board then add fried egg mixture.
- SERVE. Sprinkle some sugar on top, add slices of cucumber then cover with one slice of toast bread. Slice sandwich into half diagonally. Serve and enjoy.
Different breads need different kinds of toasting. Tender, buttery brioche can’t take high heat; denser, moisture rich whole-grain breads can. You can trim the egg according to the size and shape of your toasted bread.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bread is rich in fiber. The scrub-brush effect of fiber helps clean out bacteria and other buildup in your intestines and reduces the risk of colon cancer. A high fiber diet helps you to have soft and regular bowel movement thus reducing constipation Reference: https://www.google.com.ph/search?ei=FvF0XIWNJ5mQwgPptonQDQ&q=+health+benefits+of+fiber+on+bread&oq=+health+benefits+of+fiber+on+bread