Oatmeal Tinapa Spring RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
Tinapa Lumpia Mixture:
- 1 cup (120g) Tinapa, Galunggong, flaked
- 1/2 cup (80g) Oatmeal, quick-cook
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Carrot, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Spring onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Pepper
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 23pcs. (345g) Lumpia Wrapper
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking Oil, for frying
- 1 pack (200g) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- MIX. In a bowl, add tinapa, oatmeal, red onion, carrot, spring onion, , parsley, garlic, egg, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- WRAP. On a sheet of lumpia wrapper, place 1 tablespoon of tinapa mixture and wrap tightly. Do this for the rest of the tinapa mixture.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry lumpia until it turns golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Place lumpia on a platter with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce on the side. Serve and enjoy.
While wrapping, you may moisten the edge of the wrapper to seal it properly to avoid deformation during frying.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 4-5 pcs. (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Oats contain Antioxidants that help protect cells against damage.