Milk-Boosting SaladAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/3 cup (66.7 g) Chicken breast, grilled, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. (1.8 g) Aji-no-moto® Umami Seasoning
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3 g) Salt, rock
- 1/16 tsp. (0.1 g) Pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (16.7 g) Shiitake Mushoom, sliced, grilled
- 2 Tbsps. (33.3 g) Adlai Rice (local Barley), cooked, rested
- 2/3 cup (50 g) Mixed Greens, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (33.3 g) Kesong Puti, sliced
- 2 tsps. (5 g) Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3.3 g) Mint
- SEASON. In a bowl, add chicken breast then season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, and pepper. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- GRILL. In a hot griller, grill shiitake mushrooms and chicken breast fillet until cooked through. Let it cool then slice chicken to bite size pieces.
- MIX. In a bowl, add mushrooms, chicken, adlai, mixed greens, kesong puti, and basil. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Garnish with mint. Serve and enjoy.
Mixed greens can be any kind of lettuce (e.g. romaine, iceburg) available in your market.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adlai rice is rich in Fiber and has a low glycemic index which helps in controlling blood sugar levels of lactating mothers.