Mini Burger SliderAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 8 pcs. (320g) Mini dinner rolls, sliced horizontally
- 8 tsps. (40g) Butter, unsalted
- 8 pcs. (600g) Hamburger patty, cooked well-done
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 packs (14g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 8 tsps. (40g) Mayonnaise
- 8 pcs. (40g) Iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 8 slices (80g) Tomato, sliced
- French fries (optional)
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Catsup (optional)
- GRILL. Using a grill pan, grill dinner rolls with butter.
- SEASON. On the patties, add pepper and AJI-GINISA®.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread mayonnaise on both slices of dinner rolls. Lay down bottom half of dinner roll, put hamburger patty, lettuce, tomato, then cover with top part of dinner roll.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Optional to serve with a side of French fries, mayonnaise, and catsup.
When cooking burger patties, cook each side only once to prevent it from being overcooked and dried out.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 pc. Mini Burger Slider (140g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground beef is a good source of Selenium which aids in regulating thyroid health.