Scrambled Egg with Tomatoes RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (300g) Egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup (195g) Tomato, cubed
- 1/2 cup (70g) Onion, cubed
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- MIX. In a big bowl, mix beaten egg, tomato and onion.
- Season. Add salt, ground black pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and pour the egg mixture. Cook the scrambles egg until done. Serve while hot.
Cheese and Potatoes can be added for more nutrients.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (90 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (m g RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1/2 cup Scrambled Egg with Tomatoes, 1 slice Ripe Papaya