Mixed Vegetables with Burger PattyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (480g) Burger patty, commercially made
- 2 tsps. (10g) Margarine
- 2 cups (200g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally into 1/2" length
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Canned whole mushroom, drained, sliced into half
- 2 1/4 cups (250g) Mixed vegetables, frozen (peas, corn, carrots)
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SEAR. To cook the burger patties, heat oil in a pan. Sear patties on both sides until browned. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. To cook the mixed vegetables, melt margarine on the same pan. Stir-fry baguio beans for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and mixed vegetables. Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer patties on a plate. Serve with mixed vegetables as side dish. Serve and enjoy.
You can make your own delicious burger patties at home using this recipe: https://www.cookmunitybyajinomoto.com/recipes/homemade-lean-beef-burger/
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
More colorful vegetables on your plate means you can get more Vitamins and Minerals necessary to keeping your body healthy.