Mixed Vegetables with Burger PattyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (480g) Burger patty, commercially made
- 2 tsps. (10g) Margarine
- 2 cups (200g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally into 1/2" length
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Canned whole mushroom, drained, sliced into half
- 2 1/4 cups (250g) Mixed vegetables, frozen (peas, corn, carrots)
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SEAR. To cook the burger patties, heat oil in a pan. Sear patties on both sides until browned. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. To cook the mixed vegetables, melt margarine on the same pan. Stir-fry baguio beans for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and mixed vegetables. Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer patties on a plate. Serve with mixed vegetables as side dish. Serve and enjoy.
You can make your own delicious burger patties at home using this recipe: https://www.cookmunitybyajinomoto.com/recipes/homemade-lean-beef-burger/
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 pc. (60g) Burger, 1 cup (90g) mixed vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
More colorful vegetables on your plate means you can get more Vitamins and Minerals necessary to keeping your body healthy.