Monggo Burger Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 cup (750ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (100g) Monggo beans
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pc. (60g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pcs. (200g) Burger buns
- 1/2 pc. (63g) Cucumber, sliced
- 1 pc. (53g) Tomato, sliced
- 5 pcs. (25g) Lettuce
- 10 tsps. (50g) Mayonnaise
- BOIL. Boil water in a pot. Add monggo and let it boil for 40 minutes until soft. Drain water. Mash the boiled monggo and set aside.
- MIX AND FORM. In a bowl, mix together boiled monggo, onion, garlic, egg, flour, pepper, AJI-GINISA®, and salt. Get 2 Tbsps. of mixture and form to make burger patties.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Fry each side of the patty for 2-3 minutes until it turns golden brown. Remove from pan and drain the oil.
- ASSEMBLE. On a burger bun, put patty, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- SERVE. To prepare Monggo Burger meal for kids, assemble to a plate 1 pc monggo burger and 1 pc banana. Serve with 1 glass of milk.
Make sure that the monggo beans are boiled and soft enough to make tender monggo burger patties.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 50 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -1 pc. Monggo Burger (152g) -1 pc. Banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Monggo beans are rich in Protein and Vitamin B that gives energy to our bodies.