Monggo Sotanghon Guisado Meal for KidsPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (25g) Tomato, wedges
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Lean pork, sliced
- 3 cups (75ml) Water
- 1 cup (250g) Monggo beans, soaked in water
- 1 cup (150g) Sotanghon, soaked in water
- 2 cups (50g) Malunggay, leaves
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato until tomatoes are soft. Add pork then sauté until brown.
- BOIL. Add water and monggo. Let it boil until monggo beans are tender. Add sotanghon and malunggay. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® and fish sauce, then mix well.
- SERVE. To prepare Monggo Sotanghon Guisado meal for kids, assemble to a bowl 1/2 cup Monggo Sotanghon Guisado. Then add to a plate 1/2 cup rice and 1 pc banana. Serve with 1 glass of water.
Soak monggo beans for 2-4 hours before cooking for it to cook faster.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 1/2 cup Monggo Sotanghon Guisado (108g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both monggo beans and malunggay leaves contain Iron that helps prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia.