Multigrain Vegetable Fried RiceAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup (40g) Green peas
- 2 1/2 cups (400g) White rice, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups (400g) Brown rice, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups (400g) Red rice, cooked
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 3 pcs. (150g) Egg, beaten
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté carrots and green peas until cooked. Add cooked white, brown, and red rice. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well and set aside.
- FRY. In a separate pan, heat oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble to cook.
- MIX. Add the scrambled eggs to the fried rice. Break it up into pieces and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
You may cook the multigrain rice all at the same time. Make sure to soak it in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (187.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding brown and/or red rice to regular white rice provides more Dietary Fiber for better digestion and heart health.