Skinless Chicken Longganisa with OatsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground Chicken
- 2/3 cup (65g) Oatmeal, quick-cook
- 2/3 cup (120g) Granulated Sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (90g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. (5ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (3g) Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup (30ml) Cooking Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup (125ml) White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Red Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Salt
- MIX. In a bowl, add ground chicken, oatmeal, sugar, AJI-GINISA®, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, flour, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- SHAPE. Take 2 Tablespoons of Longganisa Mixture and form into an oblong shape. Do this for the rest of the longganisa mixture.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil then sear the longganisa until all sides turns brown. Cook until the longganisa is firm to touch.
- MIX. In a bowl, add vinegar, onion, sugar, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- SERVE. Place longganisa on to a serving plate. Serve with the vinaigrette dipping sauce on the side. Serve and enjoy.
You may use wax paper to portion the longganisa. Portion about 2 Tablespoons of the mixture onto a 4x3 inches wax paper then roll.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Oats are Carbohydrates alternative that is also rich in Protein, and Phosphorus which helps in healthy and strong bone development.