Mushroom GyozaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2.25ml) Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (284g) Canned mushroom, drained, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Oyster mushroom, cleaned, chopped
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.15g) Black pepper, ground
- 3 cups (300g) Cabbage, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Scallions, finely chopped
- 48 pcs. (240g) Gyoza wrapper
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Canola oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pack (25ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, chopped
- SAUTÈ & SEASON. In a pan, heat canola oil and sesame oil. Sauté ginger, garlic, and onion. Add the mushrooms, soy sauce, AJI-GINISA®, and pepper. Sauté until no more excess liquid on the pan. Add cabbage and scallions. Sauté until softened. Let cool.
- WRAP. Place 1 1/2 tsps. of mushroom filling at the center of the wrapper. Secure the filling by moistening the wrapper's edges with water, then fold and press the edges firmly.
- STEAM-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry gyoza until golden brown on both sides. Drizzle a bit of water and cover. Let steam for 10 minutes. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- MIX. To make the dipping sauce, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, vinegar, calamansi juice, and ginger in a bowl. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer gyoza to a serving plate. Serve with the dipping sauce.
You can store uncooked gyoza in the freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw for 10 minutes before frying.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 4 pcs. (96g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms are good sources of Potassium which plays a role in maintaining normal blood pressure.