Pansit BihonSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 5 tsps. (25 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (25 g) Red Onion, chopped
- 4 tsps. (20 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (150 g) Pork Liempo, chopped
- 1/3 cup (90 g) Shrimp, chopped
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Sayote, sliced
- 1/6 cup (25 g) Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (110 g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1/6 cup (35 g) Chicharo
- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) Water
- 1 pack (25 ml) Sarsaya®Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (1.5 g) Pepper
- 1 pack (200 g) Super Q Golden Bihon
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and shrimp. Cook until meat is browned.
- SIMMER. Add carrots, sayote, bell pepper, cabbage, and chicharo. Toss for 1 minute. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Pour Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning and pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Scoop vegetable and meat out of the pan leaving the liquids in the pan.
- BOIL & TOSS. Add Super Q Golden Bihon in the pan. Boil for 5-10 minutes or until the noodles are fully cooked then toss the vegetables and meat mixture with the noodles.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
When adding bihon in the cooking liquid, make sure to stir continously to hydrate the noodles evenly and to avoid the noodles from sticking at the bottom of the pan.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice noodles are rich in Manganese, an essential mineral that aids in metabolism. It also help regulates blood sugar and decreases inflammation in the body.