Pesang DalagAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, sliced and crushed
- 1/3 cup (35g) Red onion, quartered
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Dalag, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Sweet potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup (100g) Saging na saba, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Iodized salt
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (20g) Onion leeks, sliced
- 2 cups (100g) Pechay, sliced
- BOIL. In a casserole, add water, ginger and onions, cover and let it boil for 2 minutes. Add dalag, sweet potatoes and saging na saba.
- SEASON. Add salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add onion leeks and pechay. Cover and simmer for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Add green leafy vegetables just before turning off the heat to retain its bright green color, ideal texture and most of its nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Dalag is a good source of Protein that supports muscle growth and development.