Pesang DalagAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, sliced and crushed
- 1/3 cup (35g) Red onion, quartered
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Dalag, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Sweet potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup (100g) Saging na saba, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Iodized salt
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (20g) Onion leeks, sliced
- 2 cups (100g) Pechay, sliced
- BOIL. In a casserole, add water, ginger and onions, cover and let it boil for 2 minutes. Add dalag, sweet potatoes and saging na saba.
- SEASON. Add salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add onion leeks and pechay. Cover and simmer for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Add green leafy vegetables just before turning off the heat to retain its bright green color, ideal texture and most of its nutrients.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (346g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Dalag is a good source of Protein that supports muscle growth and development.