Pinoy BistekAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 1/2 cups (1000g) Lean beef, steak cut
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup (68ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (2g) Pepper, black, ground
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- MIX. In a bowl, add beef, calamansi juice, soy sauce, onion, garlic, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well and let it stand for a few minutes.
- SEAR. In a pan, heat oil. Sear beef meat reserving the marinade. Cook meat until both sides are browned.
- SIMMER. Add beef marinade and water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer into serving plates. Serve and enjoy.
You can marinate beef in the mixture in a longer period of time to maximize penetration of flavor.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Protein from Beef is usually of high quality, containing all nine essential amino acids needed for the growth and maintenance of your body.