Pork AdoboAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1kg (1000 grams) Pork, adobo cut
- 2/3 cup (160m) Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vinegar
- 4 Tbsps (60 grams) Garlic, divided into 2
- 5 pcs 1 Tbsp (5 grams) Pepper
- (5 grams) Laurel Leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Brown Sugar
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- MARINATE . In a bowl, mix pork, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, pepper, laurel leaves, brown sugar, and AJI-NO-MOTO® .Marinate for atleast one (1) hour.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic. Add marinated meat and cook for 5 minutes or until browned .
- SIMMER . Add marinade mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add water and simmer for another 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- SERVE . Turn off the heat. Transfer Adobo in a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Marinate pork in the mixture overnight for better taste profile.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork contains all nine essential amino acids necessary for your body’s growth and maintenance. It is also the perfect type of meat for bodybuilders, recovering athletes , people with post-surgery and others.