Pork BinagoonganAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (375g) pork, kasim
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (40g) onion, red, minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) bagoong, alamang
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1 piece (1g) siling haba
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, add oil and sautè pork until lightly brown then add garlic and onion.
- MIX. Water, sili, and bagoong. Let it simmer until meat is tender and desired amount of sauce is achieved.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, stir well then serve hot.
You may add eggplant to increase your recipe yield.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/4 cup (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimp paste is high in Calcium but always remember to eat in moderation because of its Sodium Content