Tortang TalongAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Eggplant, whole
- 5 pcs. (250g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Cooking oil
- GRILL. On a charcoal grill, grill eggplants until skin is charred. Remove from the grill, let cool. Carefully peel the burnt skin. Set aside.
- MIX & SEASON. In a bowl, combine beaten eggs, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, and pepper. Mix well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. On a plate, flatten eggplant with a fork. Pour enough beaten eggs to cover the eggplant. Slide the eggplant from the plate to the pan. Fry eggplant on both sides until slightly brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Poke eggplant all over with a fork before grilling to help the eggplant cook faster.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. (90 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (ug RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup of rice, 1 pc. Tortang Talong (90g), 1 pc. apple