Pork GinilingAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Ground pork
- 3 packs (24g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (24g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (65g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Potato, small diced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Green peas
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine ground pork and 1 pack AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until browned. Add carrots, and potato then sauté for 1 minute. Add green peas then mix well.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, and water. Mix well and let simmer for 15 minutes. Add 2 packs AJI-GINISA® then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
You may opt to drain the rendered fat from the sautéed ground pork for a lesser fat content of the dish.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 15 Serving size: 1/2 cup (98g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is a good source of B-Vitamins that is essential in keeping the nerves healthy.