Pork GinilingSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Carrots, diced
- 1 cup (145g) Potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (45g) Garlic, chopped
- 2 cloves (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (135g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 kilo(500g) Pork Giniling
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (60g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté carrots until slightly toasted, add potatoes and cook until somewhat translucent. Mix well, remove from the pan then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. On the same pan, use remaining oil, sauté onions, garlic, and tomatoes. Add pork giniling and cook well or until the color turns brown.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well. Add bell pepper and a dash of ground pepper. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
If you want a thicker sauce, stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of tomato paste before you season your Pork Giniling.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is naturally low in Sodium and a good source of Potassium, these are two important nutrients that can help regulate blood pressure.