Pork Hamonado RecipePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices (800g) Pork Loin, sliced
- 1 cup (250g) Brown Sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Lime Soda
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (120g) Bacon
- 4 slices (60g) Chorizo, halved
- 1/2 cup (80g) Salted Egg, wedges
- 12 pcs (240g) Pineapple
- 3 Tbsps (45ml) Cooking Oil
- MARINATE. Rub Pork Loin with Brown Sugar. In a bowl, mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, lime soda, and PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Marinate pork loin for at least 1 hour.
- ROLL. On a countertop, place pork loin (drained) and top with bacon, chorizo, and salted egg. Roll pork loin tightly. Secure it with kitchen twine.
- CHILL. Place rolls in a refrigerator to chill and firm it up.
- SIMMER. Place marinade on a pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Place rolls and continue cooking in low fire for 1 hour or until pork is tender.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
Cook Hamonado in low fire to avoid getting burnt and dry.
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 pc (110g) Roll & 1/2 cup (90g) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple are good source of Vitamins and Minerals. It also helps tenderize the meat.