Pork Loin Sinigang in CalamansiPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2L (2000ml) Water
- 3 pcs. (100g) Tomato
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork loin
- 1 pc. (100g) Onion, quartered
- 0.65kg (650g) Gabi, quartered
- 1 pc (2.5g) Chili, long
- 20 pcs. (125ml) Calamansi, juiced and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (150g) Radish, bias-cut
- 1 bundle (150g) String beans, bite-size length
- 1 bundle (150g) Okra, bias-cut
- 2 bundles (125g) Kangkon leaves and young stalks
- BOIL AND MASH. In a deep pot, add water and tomatoes. Let it boil until tomatoes are soft enough to mash. Take out the tomatoes and put it in a bowl. Carefully mash the tomatoes, then put it back into the soup.
- BOIL. Add pork, onion and taro. Let it boil until pork and taro are fork tender. Add chilli.
- SEASON. Add calamansi, fish sauce and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add radish, sitao, okra and kangkong. Cook for one minute. Serve while hot with 1 cup rice and 1 slice mango.
If your prefer a thicker sinigang soup, you may add more gabi and crush them. Its starch content will thicken the soup.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -2 1/2 cups Pork Loin Sinigang in Calamansi (275g) -1 cup rice (160g) -1 slice mango (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Calamansi is a good source of Vitamin C that helps fight against diseases.