Pork NilagaPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) Water
- 1/2 kilogram (500 grams) Pork shoulder, kasim
- 1 piece (50 grams) Onion, quartered
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Whole Peppercorn
- 1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 piece (70 grams) Potato, cut to into 6 pieces
- 3 bunches (300 grams) Pechay Tagalog, sliced
- 1 stalk (10 grams) Onion leeks, sliced
- BOIL. In a pot, pour in water and add the pork shoulder. Let it boil until pork becomes tender. Add onion.
- SEASON. with fish sauce, whole peppercorn, and PORKSAVOR®
- BOIL. Add potato and cook until it becomes tender. Add Pechay Tagalog and onion leeks. Boil for 1-2 minutes. Serve while hot.
Cooking Time: minutes Preparation: minutes Servings: 6-8 Serving size: 1 bowl (145 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)