Pork ParesSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 2 pcs. (3g) Star Anise, whole
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar
- 1 tsp. (3g) Black peppercorn, whole
- 5 packs (150g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 1/4 cups (800ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (20g) Spring onion, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, ginger, garlic, and star anise until fragrant. Add pork, then cook until brown.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add water then bring to a boil. Lower the heat then let it simmer for 30-40 minutes or until pork is tender.
- SERVE. Transfer hot pork pares in a bowl then garnish with spring onions. Enjoy!
Cook pork on low heat to tenderize the meat.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 16 Serving size: 1/2 cup (112.8g) Pork Pares
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is rich in Protein which is responsible for building and repairing muscles and tissues.