Pork Tapa with Tomatoes RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Sugar, brown
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (30 grams) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups (300g) Pork, tapa cut
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Garlic, minced
- 5 cups (450g) Tomato, cubed
- MARINATE. In a bowl, mix water, sugar, soy sauce, ground black pepper and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Add the pork and marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the chiller.
- SAUTÉ. In pan, heat oil to sauté onion and garlic. Take the pork out from the marinade and sauté for 3 minutes.
- BOIL. Add the marinade and let it boil until pork becomes tender. Continue cooking until desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- ASSEMBLE. Serve pork tapa with fresh tomatoes on the side.
Marinating meats overnight allows the meat to absorb all the flavors in the marinade.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 1 hour and 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/4 cup (60 grams) Pork Tapa and 1 cup (90 grams) Tomatoes
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (mg RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1/4 cup Pork Tapa, 1 cup Tomatoes, 1 slice Ripe Papaya