Potato & Chicken Caesar Salad with Grilled VegetablesAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
Potato & Chicken Caesar Salad:
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 slice (20g) Anchovy
- 3 Tbsps. (50g) Mustard
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (1.1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 2 1/4 cups (570g) Potatoes, boiled, cubed
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups (285g) Chicken breast, boiled, sliced
- 1 cup (115g) Squash, sliced
- 1 cup (115g) Onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup (115g) Eggplant, sliced
- 4 pcs. (18g) Lettuce Romaine, leaves separated (optional)
- MIX. In a large bowl, combine AJI-SHIO® Garlic, anchovy, mustard, mayonnaise, black pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add the potatoes, cucumber, and chicken breast. Toss until well coated. Set aside in the fridge.
- GRILL. On a hot griller or gridle pan, grill squash, onion, and eggplant until slightly charred on both sides.
- SERVE. On a plate, place the Caesar salad on a bed of lettuce. Serve with grilled vegetables on the side and 1 slice of mango for a complete meal.
You may grill the chicken instead of boiling it for a deeper flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 1 1/2 cups salad (224g) - 1 cup grilled vegetables (80g) - 1 slice Mango (70g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are great sources of Potassium that helps regulate normal blood pressure.