Sautéed Corned Beef with Potatoes and Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (40g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (40g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 3/4 cup (300g) Potato, small diced
- 1/4 cup (65ml) Water
- 1 1/4 cup (125g) Baguio Beans, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup (125g) Sitsaro, sliced
- 1 3/4 cup (175g) Corned Beef
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic. Add potato and sauté until cooked. Add water if necessary and add baguio beans, sitsaro and corned beef.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Sautéed Corned Beef with Potatoes meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Sautéed Corned Beef with Potatoes and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 pc banana and 1 glass of milk.
Sauté the potatoes first before mixing with other ingredients to prevent it from getting mashed.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Sautéed Corned Beef with Potatoes (135g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Baguio beans and sitsaro contain Fiber that helps in proper digestion.