Pulled Pork Sandwich RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (500g) Pork, pulled
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Vinegar
- 2 tsps. (10ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 cup (60g) Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Lemon, juice
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Honey
- 6 pcs. (240g) Buns
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning. Cook pork until tender. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine cabbage, onion, cucumber. Add lemon and honey then toss well.
- TOAST. Warm up the buns in the toaster then add pulled pork and toppings.
- SERVE. Transfer the assembled sandwich to a small plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can also substitute pork with chicken or beef for this dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1pc (40g) Bun, 1/2 cup (80g) Meat, & 3 Tbsps (37g) Vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You can add more vegetables to increase fiber intake which is needed for healthy gut.