Pulled Pork Sandwich RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (500g) Pork, pulled
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 4 Tbsps. cup (20ml) Vinegar
- 2 tsps. (10ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 cup (60g) Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Lemon, juice
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Honey
- 6 pcs. (67g) Buns
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning. Cook pork until tender. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine cabbage, onion, cucumber. Add lemon and honey then toss well.
- TOAST. Warm up the buns in the toaster then add pulled pork and toppings.
- SERVE. Transfer the assembled sandwich to a small plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can also substitute chicken or beef for this dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1pc (40g) Bun, 1/2 cup (80g) Meat, & 3 Tbsps (37g) Vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Burgers need not always to be all meat. Increase fiber intake by adding more red cabbage, cucumber and tomatoes!