Rellenong AlimasagAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (33 g) Onion, minced
- 2 cloves (4 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Tomato, minced
- 1 cup (150 g) Crab meat, boiled
- 1/2 cup (40 g) Potato, boiled, mashed
- 1/2 cup (40 g) Bread crumbs, fine
- 1 Tbsp. (4 g) Parsley, minced
- 1 pc. (25 g) Egg
- 1/4 cup (33 g) Carrot, minced
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 g) Pepper, ground
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, add crab meat, sautéed onion, garlic, tomato, mashed potato, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, carrot, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, and pepper. Mix well.
- STUFF. Using a spoon, stuff 80-100 grams of crab meat mixture on each piece of crab shell.
- FRY. In a hot pan, heat oil and fry the stuffed crab shells, meat side down. Cook until lightly brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate with desired sauce or dressing. Serve and enjoy.
To easily get crab meat, boil crab until cooked then submerge to cold water to loosen the meat from its shell. Scoop out meat from the shell while still warm.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Crab contains a good amount of Calcium and Vitamin A that are essential in maintaining bone health.