Roast Chicken with Pepper and PotatoesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Chicken, leg quarter, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1.3 g) Salt, rock
- 1 pack (10 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp (1 g) Thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 g) Rosemary, dried
- 4 Tbsps. (60 g) Oil
- 1 cup (250 g) Potatoes, medium cubes
- 1 large piece (90 g) Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large piece (90 g) Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Onions, quartered
- MARINATE. In a bowl place chicken legs then season with salt, AJI-NO-MOTO®, black pepper, thyme, rosemary, oil, and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- PAN ROAST. In a hot pan put the marinated chicken legs then cover. Let it cook for at least 15 minutes per side. Add potatoes, bell peppers, and onions and cook until tender. Then, place in the pre-heated oven at 180°C (350°F) for 15 minutes.
- REST. Remove from the stove and let it rest for a few minutes in the pan.
- SERVE. Place the cooked chicken leg and vegetables on a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
For better taste result you can marinate the chicken for at least 1 -2 hours before roasting.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 slice (160 g) chicken, 1/2 cup (166 g) vegetables, (326 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is high in Protein which is an essential nutrient use to build and repair tissues and muscles.