Sarciadong IsdaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Bangus, cut into serving pieces
- 2 tsps. (10g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup (60g) All-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Tomato, sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (20g) Spring onion, chopped
- SEASON & DREDGE. Season bangus with salt and pepper then dredge in flour.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry breaded bangus until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and tomato until slightly softened. Add water and soy sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes. Pour beaten eggs and stir slowly.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer fried bangus to a plate then pour the sauce on top. Garnish with spring onions. Serve.
Pour the beaten eggs when the water is simmering not boiling to achieve a silky egg strands.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 slice (80g) bangus + 1/3 cup (80ml) sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is a good source of Protein that promotes muscle growth and development.