Tinapa Spring RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (130g) Galunggong tinapa, shredded
- 1/2 cup (60g) Onion, minced
- 3/4 cup (90g) Carrot, minced
- 1/4 cup (10g) Spring onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pc. (60g) Large egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 25 pcs. (50g) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine, galunggong, onion, carrot, spring onion, garlic, egg, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix until well-incorporated.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 Tbsp. (15g) of the mixture and place it on a lumpia wrapper and wrap carefully. Seal edges with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dip.
You can freeze the uncooked Tinapa Spring Roll with shelf-life by up to 3 months. Thaw for at least 15 minutes before frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tinapa galunggong is a rich source of Protein and Calcium that maintains healthy muscle mass, bones, and teeth.