Sautéed Zucchini in Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (50g) Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced, toasted (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté red onion until slightly soft and translucent. Add zucchini then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well then add the cornstarch and water mixture. Mix then let it simmer until slightly thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with spring onions and toasted garlic (optional). Serve!
Adding cornstarch and water mixture helps to thicken the consistency of the sauce.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Zucchini is a good source of Folate, which is critical during rapid growth such as during pregnancy or fetal development.