Sautéed Zucchini in Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (50g) Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced, toasted (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté red onion until slightly soft and translucent. Add zucchini then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well then add the cornstarch and water mixture. Mix then let it simmer until slightly thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with spring onions and toasted garlic (optional). Serve!
Adding cornstarch and water mixture helps to thicken the consistency of the sauce.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Zucchini is a good source of Folate, which is critical during rapid growth such as during pregnancy or fetal development.