Savory Cheese SticksCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1 cup (240g) Cheese, cut into sticks
- 24 pcs. (136.8g) Lumpia wrapper, small
- 1 piece (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 pack (31g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Mayo-ketchup (optional)
- WRAP. Wrap the sliced cheese with lumpia wrapper.
- DIP & COAT. Dip wrapped cheese sticks in beaten egg then coat with CRISPY FRY® Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry the cheese sticks until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve with mayo-ketchup on the side. Enjoy!
Place the cheese sticks in the freezer for at least 1 hour. This will help prevent melting of cheese during frying.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 3 pcs. (45g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cheese is a wonderful source of Calcium that helps prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis.